Love and Lust this week - 27.01

We made mini lasagne after seeing them on Pinterest. Instant love!

I'm loving...
  • This tutorial for making a mini album out of wedding cards. I've been wondering what to do with all of our beautiful cards and this may be the answer
  • Making plans for the year ahead. So far we've booked a cottage for Matt's birthday weekend and bought tickets for Kapow Comic Convention in May. Oh and the theatre next week!


I'm lusting after...

From Etsy
  These are just plain awesome. It's such a clever idea and they look beautiful yet geeky. Perfect combination.

From Hunter
I love the colour of these. They are beautiful. They are also £79 though and I cannot justify them. I will just have to lust after them from afar.

From Etsy
I am a big fan of octopuses especially when they're this pretty. I'm also on the lookout for new cushions so if I'm too lazy to manage the DIY cushion from last week then this could be a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment