Pinterest Crafting: Sock Sloth


I, like many others I'm sure, spend way too much time on Pinterest. I can spend hours scrolling through and pinning things I like, especially if I should be doing something else. Since I'm on there so much I thought I'd challenge myself to actually do some of the things that I see and like. I am pretty good already at using some of the recipes and crafts that I pin but I though that I'd step it up a notch and document what happens on here. So, anyway, this is my first attempt.

Sock Sloth

I really enjoy making sock rabbits for my friends with little ones and I love sloths so when I saw this pin I knew I had to try it. The tutorial is originally from here and it was nice, clear and easy to follow so I won't reproduce it here but head on over there if you want to make your own.

 

So here's the little guy all finished. I didn't have the right colour threads and it was my first time sewing felt so I know he's far from perfect but I do find him cute all the same. I'm glad I pushed myself to try something new and I'm already scrolling through my pinterest trying to choose what to make next.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for trying out my tutorial! He turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete